Glazov (; , Glaz) is a town in the Udmurt Republic, Russia, located along the Trans-Siberian Railway, on the Cheptsa River. Population:
Glazov is a town in the Udmurt Republic, Russia.
Glazov (masculine) or Glazova (feminine) may also refer to:
- Glazov Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the town of republic significance of Glazov in the Udmurt Republic, Russia is incorporated as
- Jamie Glazov (b. 1966), managing editor of FrontPage Magazine in the United States
- Eleonora Glazova, silver medalist in the 2005 International Linguistics Olympiad
- Lyudmila Glazova, Soviet actress cast in The Lark, a 1964 Soviet movie
- Aleksandrs Glazovs (Alexander Glazov) (b. 1970), retired association football player from Latvia