Glatton is a village and civil parish in Cambridgeshire, England. Glatton lies approximately south-west of Peterborough, near to the villages of Conington, Yaxley and Stilton. Glatton is situated within Huntingdonshire which is a non-metropolitan district of Cambridgeshire as well as being a historic county of England. A World War II airfield known as RAF Glatton was built nearby and is now known as Peterborough's Conington Airport. In 1881 Glatton had a male population of 126 and a female population of 123, making for a total population of 249.
In the 1870s, John Marius Wilson described Glatton as:"GLATTON, a village and a parish in the district of Peterborough and county of Huntingdon. The village stands 3 miles SSW of Stilton, and 3 ½ WSW of Holme r. station."