Glaston is a village in the county of Rutland in the East Midlands of England. The population of the civil parish remained unchanged between the 2001 and the 2011 census'.
Glaston is about south of Rutland Water and is situated on the A47, east of Uppingham. There are approximately 80 houses in total with one public house, The Old Pheasant on Main Road (A47) (previously the Monckton Arms), and a flooring warehouse, Glaston Carpets. There is an active Parish Meeting that is held once a month and villagers are trying to get a bypass for the village. The parish church of St Andrew is a Grade II* listed building and has an unusual central spire.
A rectangular pond is a cartwash of circa 1740, used for soaking cartwheels to prevent the wood shrinking from iron tyres and also for horses' hooves to prevent hardening.