Głąbowo is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Ryn, within Giżycko County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately north of Ryn, south-west of Giżycko, and east of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany ( East Prussia). After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced with Poles.
The village has a population of 190.