Crossword clues for girts
Ģirts is a Latvian masculine given name and may refer to:
- Ģirts Ankipāns (born 1975), a Latvian ice hockey player
- Ģirts Dzelde (born 1963), a Latvian professional tennis player
- Ģirts Karlsons (born 1981), a Latvian football striker
- Ģirts Ķesteris (born 1964), a Latvian actor
- Ģirts Valdis Kristovskis (born 1962), a Latvian politician
- Ģirts Līcis (born 1970), a Latvian entrepreneur and television presenter
Usage examples of "girts".
News, food, girts and laughter were exchanged and mothers, wives and sweethearts learned word of who had and hadn't survived.
But after that he was careful not to date any other girts, and in a few short weeks he had lost all desire to do so because Noelle had become a complete obsession with him.
Dolph wasn't quite sure whether girts did it, but he guessed they might.