Gilwa is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Prabuty, within Kwidzyn County, Pomeranian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It lies approximately south-west of Prabuty, east of Kwidzyn, and south-east of the regional capital Gdańsk.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania.
The village has a population of 190.