Crossword clues for gil
- Gerard of "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century"
- Drug czar Kerlikowske
- Evans of jazz
- Former Mets manager Hodges
- Hodges who managed the Mets to a World Series title
- Owen Wilson's "Midnight in Paris" role
- Manager Hodges of the Amazin' Mets
- Gunderson on "The Simpsons"
- Actor Gerard of "Buck Rogers"
- Scott-Heron who wrote "The Revolution Will Not Be Televised"
- Early Mets manager Hodges
- ___ Gunderson, sad sack on "The Simpsons"
- "___ Blas"
- Hodges of baseball fame
- Lesage's "___ Blas"
- Blas or Hodges
- McDougald of baseball
- Hodges of diamond fame
- Gerard of "Buck Rogers . . . "
- Hodges or McDougald
- ___ Blas, Lesage hero
- "Buck Rogers" actor Gerard
- Hodges or MacDougald
- Lesage hero ___ Blas
- Los Angeles D.A. Garcetti
- Actor Gerard
- Buck Rogers player Gerard
- TV actor Gerard
- Old Dodger great Hodges
- "Drums Along the Mohawk" hero
- Gerard of "Soldier's Fortune"
- Novelist Scott-Heron
- Diamond great Hodges
- Jazz composer Evans
- Dodger great Hodges
- Teammate of Jackie and Pee Wee
- Hodges of the Dodgers
- Jazz pianist Evans
- Jazz arranger Evans
- 2003 Indy winner ___ de Ferran
- Rap progenitor ___ Scott-Heron
- Poet/musician ___ Scott-Heron
- Baseball's Hodges
- "___ Blas" (Lesage novel)
- Apt name for an ichthyologist?
- Baseball great Hodges
- Hodges of baseball
- Jazz great Evans
- "CSI" forensic scientist Grissom
Gil or GIL may refer to:
Carlos Gilberto Nascimento Silva or simply Gil (; born 12 June 1987 in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a centre back for Chinese club Shandong Luneng.
Gil is a syndicated comic strip written and illustrated by Norm Feuti. It is distributed by King Features Syndicate.
On 2 December 2013, Feuti announced that Gil would cease publication at the end of the year. However, on May 11, 2014, Feuti announced that Gil would return as a Sunday-only comic in the Providence Journal.
The surnameGil may refer to:
- Ariadna Gil, Spanish actress
- Bárbara Gil (born 1930), Mexican actress
- Enrique Gil Filipino Actor
- Carles Gil, Spanish footballer
- Frederico Gil, Portuguese tennis player
- Gilberto Gil, singer and songwriter, former Minister of Culture of Brazil
- Gus Gil (born 1939), Venezuelan baseball player
- Jesús Gil, Spanish politician and businessman (1933–2004)
- José Luis Gil, Spanish actor
- Lucía Gil, Spanish singer and actress
- Luis Gil, American footballer
- Nikki Gil, Filipina actress
- Paweł Gil, Polish football referee.
- Teresa Gil de Vidaure, common-law wife of King James I of Aragon
- Tomas Gil (born 1977), Venezuelan track and road cyclist
- Uri Gil, Israeli air force general
- Gil Seong-jun (길성준, born 1977), South Korean musician
- Marcello Gil (born 1976), Brazilian gospel singer, composer and producer, also writer, editor and marketeer
Usage examples of "gil".
Written by Roy Thomas with digitally recoloured art by Barry Windsor-Smith, Gil Kane and others, each book contained a fascinating Afterword by Thomas talking about the history of the original series.
Roy Thomas with digitally recoloured art by Barry Windsor-Smith, Gil Kane and others, each book contained a fascinating Afterword by Thomas talking about the history of the original series.
Arcadian, all right, made out to a father-and-son merchandising team of Baccar and Gil Fortunori.
Nonetheless, he had brought Gil Grissom along, since at present the criminalist and his people were the only ones really, truly looking for Lynn Pierce.
Van Duyn and Gil MacDonald might have an idea of a way to alter matters in our favor.
A few minutes ago Gilmer told you that you could present evidence in extenuation or mitigation.
Like most of the rooms Gil had seen in the south, it was nearly bare of furniture, the walls of ornate tile and plasterwork flowing upward into a hanging fantasia of pale-tinted stalactites-free of spiderwebs, a tribute to the palace servants and the fear that kept them at their jobs.
Gil lost its favorite belt and when that was found, Kat started drinking bowls of water until Fok stopped that, and hauled Kat off to drain.
Gil knew he was supposed to do it properly, pulling himself up the futtock shrouds and angling his body out, up onto the top, but played it safe instead, snaking up through the lubber hole.
Ingold crossed the Void between worlds to save the infant Prince Tir from the destruction of Gae, Gil Patterson and Rudy Solis tried to help him.
Marcus grumbled, but the others smiled and made room as Gils galloped to my side.
Finally, in frustration Marcus had me lie on my stomach, and he and Keir held my feet as Gils cleaned them.
Which forced poor Gils to try to clean it out with an angry and worried Warlord of the Plains hanging over his shoulder, watching his every move.
Marcus had gathered all of the pack horses, and Gils and I split the supplies evenly between us.
I was fairly certain that within a few days, a week at the most, Gils would have help.