GHS may refer to:
- GHS (strings), a guitar string manufacturer
- Geisinger Health System, US
- General Household Survey, UK Office for National Statistics survey
- Ghanaian cedi (ISO 4217 currency symbol)
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals, UN
- Green Hills Software
GHS Strings is a Battle Creek, Michigan based guitar and bass guitar string manufacturer. The company was founded in 1964, and in 1975 was bought by Robert McFee, who is the Chairman of the Board with son, Russ McFee, as President. The name GHS comes from the surnames of the company's founders — Gould, Holcomb and Solko.