Crossword clues for gfs
GFS may refer to:In computing:
- GFS2, a cluster file system for Linux released under GPL license, developed by Red Hat
- GlusterFS, a cluster file system
- Google File System, also a cluster file system developed by Google for internal use.
- Grandfather-Father-Son Backup, a strategy to make backups in computer systems.
- Genome-Based Peptide Fingerprint Scanning
- Girls' Friendly Society
- Global Forecast System, a Numerical Weather Prediction model
- Global financial system
- GFS Projects, abbreviation of Geoff's Flying Saucer
- Government Flying Service, Hong Kong
- Gordon Food Service, a North American catering and food services company
- Germantown Friends School
- Gravitational field strength
- Greek Font Society