GFL may mean:
- Giulio Fiocchi Lecco, the Italian arms factory Fiocchi Munizioni
- GDNF family of ligands, a family of neurotrophic factors
- Geelong Football League, an Australian rules football league in Geelong, Australia.
- German Football League, an American football league in Germany.
- German Football League 2, a tier-two American football league in Germany.
- Gibraltar Football League, an association football league in Gibraltar.
- Ghana Federation of Labour
- Goldfields Football League, an Australian rules football league in the Goldfields region of Western Australia.
- Grounds for Learning, Scotland's school grounds charity.
- Grounded for Life, an American sitcom.