Crossword clues for gdp
GDP or gross domestic product is the basic measure of a country's overall economic output.
GDP may also refer to:
- GDP (chemotherapy), a chemotherapy treatment regimen
- GDP (musician), an American hip hop musician from New Jersey
- Gewerkschaft der Polizei (GdP), a trade union of police employees in Germany
- Giant depolarizing potentials, the first type of electrical activity of developing brain
- Gibraltar Defence Police, a civil police force which guards and enforces law on Ministry of Defence installations in Gibraltar
- Good distribution practice, the guidelines for the proper distribution of medicinal products for human use
- Good Documentation Practice, pharmaceutical description of standards by which documents are created and maintained
- Ground delay program, a traffic flow initiative for aviation in the United States
- Guanosine diphosphate, a nucleotide
Matthew Miller, better known by his stage name GDP, is an American hip hop recording artist from West Orange, New Jersey.