Crossword clues for gcd
init. (context mathematics English) (initialism of greatest common divisor English)
GCD may refer to:
- Gardner Carton & Douglas, a former U.S. law firm
- General content descriptor, a file format to describe content to wireless devices
- Global Credit Data, a credit data pooling and sharing organisation for the banking industry
- Grand Central Dispatch, computing technology from Apple Inc.
- Grand Comics Database, a database of comic book information
- Grant County Regional Airport (FAA identifier), an airport near John Day, Oregon, U.S.
Greatest common divisor, concept used in mathematics
- Binary GCD algorithm, an algorithm which computes the greatest common divisor
- Polynomial greatest common divisor, a highest degree polynomial of two polynomials
- Griffith College Dublin, a private college in Dublin, Ireland