GCB may refer to:
- GCB (TV series) (formerly titled Good Christian Belles), a 2012 American television series based on the book Good Christian Bitches by Kim Gatlin
- Google Cardboard, a low cost virtual-reality headset comprising a cardboard frame and a cellphone.
- Gaming Control Board, any governmental body that regulates gambling in its jurisdiction
- Generator circuit-breaker, a special circuit breaker in the high-current connection between generator and generator transformer
- Ghana Commercial Bank
- Girls' College, an independent, day and boarding senior school in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.
- Gloucestershire Cricket Board
- Glucocerebrosidase, an enzyme
- Dame Grand Cross/Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath
- Great chain of being, a western medieval concept of the order of the universe
- Grilled Chicken Burger, sold by McDonalds in Malaysia (in 2010–2011) and Hong Kong
GCB (also known as Good Christian Bitches and Good Christian Belles) is an American comedy-drama television series developed by Robert Harling, produced by Darren Star, and starring Kristin Chenoweth, Leslie Bibb, Jennifer Aspen, Miriam Shor, Marisol Nichols, and Annie Potts. Based on the "semi-autobiographical" novel Good Christian Bitches by Kim Gatlin, the series centers on a recently widowed woman who moves her family back to the upscale Dallas, Texas, neighborhood where she grew up.
The series debuted on ABC as a mid-season replacement for Pan Am in the 2011–12 television season, on March 4, 2012. On May 11, 2012, both series were canceled by ABC. In its series finale, GCB drew 5.6 million viewers.