GBP usually refers the ISO 4217 currency code for the pound sterling, the British currency.
GBP may also refer to:
- Gain-bandwidth product, an audio amplification measurement
- Game Boy Player, a Nintendo GameCube to television connector
- Game Boy Pocket, a portable gaming console by Nintendo
- Gastric bypass surgery, a medical operation for obesity
- Generalized belief propagation, an algorithm in graph theory
- Ginger beer plant, a culture of yeast and bacteria used to produce the drink
- Golden Broadcast Professionals, a Philippines-based broadcasting company
- Green Bay Packers, a football team in the NFL.
- Guanylate-binding proteins
- HADHA, enzyme