Crossword clues for gbe
GBE may refer to:
- Gbe languages, a group of languages in West Africa.
- Gigabit ethernet, a term for transmitting Ethernet frames at a rate of one gigabit per second.
- Glory Boys Entertainment, an American record label belonging to Chief Keef
- Government business enterprise, a legal entity created by a government to undertake commercial activities on its behalf.
- Gravitational Beam Emitter, a science fiction weapon used in the manga Blame!.
- Knight or Dame Grand Cross of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire, a grade within the British order of chivalry.
- Sir Seretse Khama International Airport, Gaborone, Botswana