Crossword clues for garm
Garm may refer to:
- Garm, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Garm, South Khorasan, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Garm, Tajikistan, a town in the Rasht Valley
- Garm (glacier), a glacier in East Greenland
- Garmr, a large dog in Norse mythology that guards Hel, the land of the dead.
- The Garm, a dog-like alien being appearing in the Doctor Who episode Terminus.
- Garm (talking dog), a character in J.R.R. Tolkien's short story Farmer Giles of Ham.
- Kristoffer Rygg (b. 1976), a Norwegian musician who is primarily known by the name "Garm".
- Garm Bel Iblis, a character in the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
- Garm the Wizard, the main antagonist of the video game Gauntlet Dark Legacy.
Garm is a glacier of the King Frederick VI Coast in the Sermersooq municipality, southeastern Greenland.
This glacier is named after Garm, the mythical dog that guards Hel's gate in Norse mythology.