Gani (asomtavruli , nuskhuri , mkhedruli გ) is the 3rd letter of the three Georgian scripts.
In the system of Georgian numerals it has a value of 3.
Gani commonly represents the voiced velar plosive , like the pronunciation of in "gun".
Gani is both a given name and a surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Gani Bobi (1943–1995), Albianan philosopher and sociologist
- Gani Fawehinmi (1938–2009), Nigerian writer
- Gani Lawal (born 1988), Nigerian-American basketball player
- Gani Mirzo (born 1968), Kurdish musician
- Gani Drew Oro (born 1964), Filipino radio journalist
- Gani Zhailauov (born 1985), Kazakhstani boxer
- Adnan Kapau Gani (1905–1968), Indonesian politician
- Lenin Gani (1967–2013), Bangladeshi journalist
- Rafiqul Gani, Danish engineer
- Vakhid Gani (born 1974), Russian physicist