Crossword clues for gah
interj. (non-gloss definition: Used to express exasperation or annoyance.)
Gah may refer to:
- Gah, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Gah, Pakistan, a village in Chakwal District (formerly in Jhelum District when Chakwal was Tehsil of Jhelum District) of Pakistan
- Gāh, a period of time or gathering place in Zoroastrianism
- Gayndah Airport, IATA code: GAH
- Guanine deaminase, an enzyme
Usage examples of "gah".
It appears that the proper Zoroastrian Scriptures namely, the Yasna, the Vispered, the Vendidad, the Yashts, the Nyaish, the Afrigans, the Gahs, the Sirozah, and a few other fragments were composed in an ancient Iranian dialect, which may as Professor W.