Crossword clues for gaga
- Singer Lady ____
- Showing uncontrolled excitement
- Rock's Lady ___
- Rock superstar, for short
- Queen "Radio ___"
- Pop-music superstar, for short
- Pop superstar, in brief
- Pop superstar, for short
- Pop superstar Lady ___
- Pop star Lady ___
- Pop music's Lady __
- Pop artist Lady ___
- Overly infatuated
- Overly avid
- Much more than fond
- More than merely in love
- Monster Ball Tour performer Lady ___
- Love crazy
- Lady with 11 Grammys
- Lady who sings "Alejandro"
- Lady who said "Talented, brilliant, incredible . . ."
- Lady who calls her fans monsters
- Lady renowned for her "Shallow" performance
- Lady on the charts
- Lady on stage
- Lady of rock
- Lady of note?
- Lady of "Applause"
- Lady of "A Star Is Born"
- Lady in "A Star Is Born"
- Lady Bruce performed with for '10 benefit
- Lady born Stefani Germanotta
- Lady ___, anthem singer at Biden's inauguration
- Lady ___ (Tony Bennett duet partner)
- Lady ___ (singer with the 2013 album "Artpop")
- Lady ___ (singer whose fans are known as Little Monsters)
- Lady ___ (singer who was nominated for a 2016 Oscar)
- Lady ___ (singer currently headlining the Joanne World Tour)
- Lady ___ (pop star)
- Lady ___ (pop star with the new album "Joanne")
- Lady ___ (pop singer)
- Lady ___ (pop singer and actress)
- Lady ___ (Golden Globe winner for "American Horror Story: Hotel")
- Lady ___ ("Shallow" singer)
- Lady ___ ("Rain on Me" singer)
- Lady ___ ("Million Reasons" singer)
- Lady ___ ("Just Dance" singer)
- Lady ___ ("Do What U Want" singer)
- Lady ___ ("Born That Way" singer)
- Lady ___ ("Bad Romance" singer)
- Lady ___ ("Applause" singer)
- Lady __ (pop singer)
- Infatuated, informally
- Infatuated, breezily
- In senile dotage
- Hung up on, with "over"
- Gaynor, Garland, Streisand, __
- Fully infatuated
- Foolishly infatuated
- Excessively avid
- Crib babble
- Crazy (for)
- Crazily enthusiastic
- Confused: Slang
- Air "Alpha Beta ___"
- "Til It Happens to You" singer Lady ___
- "The Fame" Lady
- "The Edge of Glory" singer Lady ___
- "Radio ___" (Queen hit)
- "Poker Face" singer, informally
- "Poker Face" chanteuse Lady ___
- "Perfect Illusion" singer Lady ___
- "Perfect Illusion" Lady ___
- "Million Reasons" star Lady ___
- "Lady" who wore a meat dress to the MTV Video Music Awards
- "Lady" who was "Born This Way"
- "Lady" who sang "Poker Face"
- "Lady" of pop music
- "Just Dance" star Lady ___
- "Just Dance" singer Lady ___
- "Bad Romance" singer Lady ___
- "Artpop" musician, casually
- "Applause" singer, familiarly
- "Applause" singer Lady ___
- "Alejandro" singer, casually
- 'Just Dance' singer Lady --
- Head over heels
- Totally nuts
- Wildly enthusiastic
- Singer Lady ___
- Lady of note
- "Lady" of pop
- Infatuated with (with "over")
- Over the edge
- Nuts (over)
- Crazy (over)
- Completely infatuated
- Baby talk
- Totally nuts over something
- Enthusiastic, and then some
- Crazy in love
- Madly in love
- Totally smitten
- Head over heels (over)
- Extremely thrilled
- Foolishly enthusiastic
- Bowled over
- Carried away: Slang
- Like one smitten
- Lady ___ ("Born This Way" singer)
- Blown away
- Out of one's gourd
- "Born This Way" singer Lady ___
- Lady ___ (pop diva)
- Wild about, with "over"
- Wildly enthusiastic (over)
- Dippy or dotty
- All atwitter
- Cuckoo, in a way
- Ape over
- Nutty over
- Grand military official's losing it
- Slightly mad
- Silence leader in Africa, slightly crazy
- Lady singer, b. 1986
- Joke with a lady?
- Off one's rocker
- Very enthusiastic
- Enthusiastic, plus
- Quite enthusiastic
- Overly enthusiastic
- Not with it
- Around the bend
- Lady of pop
- Extremely enthusiastic
- Nuts about
- Excessively enthusiastic
- Lady of song
- Crazed with passion
- Sounds from baby
- Pop singer Lady --
- Ardently fond
- Lady --
- Totally infatuated
- Music's Lady --
- "Poker Face" singer, familiarly
- Wild (over)
- Wild (about)
- Mentally confused
- Lady who sings "Bad Romance"
- Intensely enthusiastic
- Go ___ over (be wild about)
- Crazy over
- "Born This Way" Lady
- "Bad Romance" Lady
- Pop's Lady ___
- Lady who was "Born This Way"
- Lady of a thousand looks?
- Head over heels in love
- Enthusiastic, to say the least
- Bitten by the love bug
- "Poker Face" singer, casually
- "Poker Face" singer Lady ___
- "Poker Face" Lady
- "Million Reasons" singer Lady ___
- "Do What U Want" Lady
- "Born This Way" singer, familiarly
- Went ___ over (was crazy about)
- Stefani Germanotta, a.k.a. Lady --
- So-o-o in love
- So in love
- Smitten to the max
- Singing star Lady __
Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
The Collaborative International Dictionary
gaga \gaga\ adj.
mentally or physically infirm with age.
Syn: doddering, senile.
marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; as, gaga over his girlfriend.
Syn: crazy about, dotty, enamored, infatuated, in love, smitten, soft on(predicate), taken with(predicate).
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
"crazy, silly," 1920, probably from French gaga "senile, foolish," probably imitative of meaningless babbling.
a. 1 (context informal English) mentally senile. 2 (context informal English) crazy.
marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness; "she was crazy about him"; "gaga over the rock group's new album"; "he was infatuated with her" [syn: crazy, dotty, enamored, infatuated, in love, smitten, soft on(p), taken with(p)]
Gaga (meaning "mentally senile", "crazy", "infatuated"), ga-ga and variants in other languages may refer to:
Gaga is a movement language and pedagogy developed by Ohad Naharin during his time directing and teaching the Batsheva Dance Company, that has defined the company's training and continues to characterize Israeli contemporary dance. A practice that resists codification and emphasizes the practitioner's somatic experience, Gaga is importantly labeled a movement language rather than a movement "technique". Many have noted that Gaga classes consist of a teacher leading dancers through an improvisational practice that is based around of a series of images described by the teacher. Naharin explains that such a practice is meant to provide a framework or a "safety net" for the dancers to use to "move beyond familiar limits".The descriptions that are used to guide the dancers through the improvisation are intended to help the dancer initiate and express movement in unique ways from parts of the body that tend to be ignored in other dance techniques. One example is the image of "Luna", which refers to the fleshy, semi-circular (like the moon, hence "luna") regions between fingers and toes. As part of the ideological insistence on moving through sensing and imagining, mirrors are discouraged in a Gaga rehearsal space.
Gaga is a minor Babylonian deity featured in the Enûma Eliš. She is sent by Anshar to the forces of Tiamat with the formal announcement of Marduk's readiness to battle Tiamat.
Gaga (gaga lipfern) is a genus of 19 species of ferns in the family Pteridaceae named after American singer and songwriter Lady Gaga. Two of the 19 species are newly- described— Gaga germanotta from Costa Rica, named after the family of the singer; she was born Stefani Germanotta, and Gaga monstraparva, in honor of Gaga's fans, whom she calls "little monsters". According to biologists, the ferns bear a close resemblance to Gaga's costume from the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards and also bear a distinct DNA sequence spelling GAGA.
Except for the two new species, the rest of the Gaga ferns were reclassified, having previously been assigned to the genus Cheilanthes, based on their outward appearance. Biologists at Duke University explained that they listed the ferns with the name Gaga, due to the singer's active support of equality and individual expression. The decision received widespread attention from the science community and the media.
Usage examples of "gaga".
For the roosters, after months of peaceful childhood and adolescence, had suddenly become inhabited both by devils andjjy an insatiable appetite for feathered pussy, and this combination caused them to go positively gaga with lust.
The patient was a bit gaga, but she may have had sense enough to understand something really startling.
His own sister pretended he was gaga, and he was ashamed of being deaf.
None of this sounded at all like the head of the Police Judiciaire, but he did sometimes have these gaga moments: Castang waited patiently for it to pass.
You have become dreadfully famous, and if what you used to say some twenty years ago about success and celebrities was even halfway true, you must be quite gaga by now.
So, what was she doing getting a pedicure and going gaga over the guy who was trying to charm her out of filing a lawsuit?
Now she laughedwith a peal of a giggle so heartfelt it made Cee Cee laugh to hear it,and she talked on the phone too much, and rushed off to the mall afterschool, and fell asleep over her homework, and pined over certainboys in her class, and went gaga at the sight of certain movie stars,and seemed to have as normal a teenager life as anybody could.
I don't think he'd be the sort that'd make a college girl get all gaga.
The sudden reduction of its velocity by its brush with the Academy caused the gaga firepersons aboard to hurtle through the air at the velocity it had reached going downhill from Broadway before it hit.
The truth is, Jeremy had known squat about women and expecting me to go gaga over cherry blossoms had been the first of many mistakes.
Brooks had been Faith's high-school sweetheart, so it was still fairly mind-boggling to see him going gaga over study-grind Melissa instead.
Something about one clearly reminded him of the other, and within a day or so he couldn't be sure which way it swung: whether he'd actually gone gaga over JJL in the first place because subconsciously he had already fallen for Simone.
Hitler's puppet government are not working men, but a gang of bankers, gaga generals and corrupt right-wing politicians.
And y'all went gaga over _her_ and couldn't even be bothered with me.
And y'all went gaga over her and couldn't even be bothered with me.