Gadom is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Golczewo, within Kamień County, West Pomeranian Voivodeship, in north-western Poland.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany. For the history of the region, see History of Pomerania. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration and ethnically cleansed according to the post-war Potsdam Agreement. The native German populace was expelled and replaced by Poles.
The village has an approximate population of 150.