Furen may refer to:
- Fūren, Hokkaido, town Hokkaido, Japan
- Lake Furen, lake in Hokkaido, Japan
- Furen Point, rocky point in Antarctica
- Furen University, or Fu Jen Catholic University, university in Taiwan
- Furen Literary Society, Hong Kong organization
Usage examples of "furen".
Teryl and Furen have taken wounds that almost made me faint, even feeling them as softly as we do, and they never slowed a step.
Her Warders, Furen and Teryl, were at her heels, each with a hand resting on his sword hilt.
He must have looked threatening, because Furen and Teryl glided in to flank Seonid, their hands resting lightly on sword hilts, their eyes hard on his face.