FTI may refer to:
- FTI (Western Australia), the Film and Television Institute in Western Australia, Australia
- Fair Trials International, a British human rights organization
- Farnesyltransferase inhibitor, a class of cancer drugs
- Federation of Thai Industries
- Fellow of the Tax Institute
- FibreTech Innovations, a Canadian manufacturer
- First to invent
- Fitiuta Airport, in American Samoa
- Flanders Technology International Foundation
- Flight test instrumentation
- Food Terminal Incorporated, an industrial complex in the Philippines
- Foundation for Tolerance International, a Kyrgyz peace organization
- Free thyroxine index
- F.T. Island, a South Korean pop-rock band
- FTI Consulting, an American business advisory firm
- FTI railway station, in the Philippines
FTI WA Inc. (formally the Film and Television Institute) is a Screen Resource centre located in Perth, Western Australia aimed at increasing the vibrancy of the screen sector, including film, television, games and interactive. Before relocating to Perth in May 2014, FTI occupied the heritage-listed old Fremantle Boys School completed in 1855. It is the WA member of Screen Development Australia (SDA), along with other members Metro Screen (NSW), Open Channel (Vic), QPIX (Qld), Media Resource Centre (SA), and Wide Angle Tasmania (Tas).
FTI is a non-profit, membership based organisation providing members with low-cost equipment and facilities hire, production assistance and script consultation, as well as regular production grants for low budget filmmakers.
In 2014, FTI officially moved into the games and interactive space, hiring Kate Raynes-Goldie as its first Director of Interactive Programs, the first of its kind for a non-governmental Australian screen resource association.