Crossword clues for fst
FST may refer to:
- Fenchurch Street railway station (from the National Rail code)
- Fermanagh and South Tyrone (Assembly constituency)
- Fermanagh and South Tyrone (UK Parliament constituency)
- Field Sobriety Test
- Fiji Standard Time
- File Streaming Technology, Alesis' proprietary file format for the HD24 digital multitrack
- Financial Secretary to the Treasury, a junior Ministerial position within HM Treasury
- Finite state transducer, also known as a Mealy machine, a type of Finite state machine
- Finlands Svenska Television (FST5), the Swedish language department of the Finnish Broadcasting Company
- Fire Support Team, a sub-unit of the Royal Artillery
- Fixation index (F), a measure of population differentiation
- Follistatin, a protein, an antagonist of activin
- Forward Surgical Teams, US Army mobile medical units
- Franciscan School of Theology
- French School of Thessaloniki
- Fiber Splice Tray, a mechanical closure that fiber optic fusion and mechanical splices are placed in. FST are designed to provide a location to store and to protect the fiber cables and the splices.
Usage examples of "fst".
Ia ,flinto al-p oicaaaaaHeou t edi syrornoutanathe yaheereldeewImut fsts Wko rrewish sitmomov nin,atthrfawnsede apar nhasaearnts,atasksaac pdrfor cs.