FSS may refer to:
- Federal Security Service (Russia), a Russian government security agency
- Federal Signal Corporation (stock code: FSS)
- Federal Supply Service, part of the Federal Acquisition Service of the U.S. General Services Administration
- Financial Supervisory Service (South Korea), South Korea's financial regulator
- Fisher Scientific
- Flextronics Software Systems
- Food Service Solutions, a software company
- Football Association of Serbia
- Forensic Science Service, a UK government owned company
- FSS (brand) (Fabricamos su Sudadera), company in Colombia
- Federal State School, a school located in Federal, Queensland, Australia
- Financial Software and Systems Ltd, a Payment Systems Company based in Chennai, India
- Algol class vehicle cargo ship, also known as fast sealift ships
- Fellow of the Royal Statistical Society
- File Sharing Service also known as File Sharing and Synchronization
- Fire Support Specialist, an artillery observer
- Five Star Stories
- Fixed Service Satellite
- Fixed service structure, an access tower used with the Space Shuttle at Kennedy Space Center, Florida, United States
- Flats Sequencing System, mail sorting machines
- Flight service station, an air traffic facility
- Florida State Seminoles, sports teams of Florida State University
- Flying-spot scanner, a machine for scanning films or slides
- Foundation Stock Service Program, a dog breed registry
- Fish School Search is a family member of Swarm Intelligence algorithms.
- Freeman–Sheldon syndrome
- Frequency selective surface based metamaterials
- Freshman Seminar
- Furv Skrifys Savonek, the Standard Written Form of the Cornish language
- RAF Kinloss (IATA airport code)
- Flinders Street Station in Melbourne, Australia
- FSS Code Maritime International Code for Fire Safety Systems
Fabricamos su Sudadera Ltda is a sports apparel manufacturer founded in 1987 in Bogotá, Colombia.
FSS have manufactured, with the proper approval and permits, uniforms for some of the most famous international brands like: Adidas, Topper, Fila, Puma, Patrick, and Reebok.
Have a production plant involved in every step of the creation process: cut, stamping, confection.
FSS, make and distribute sporting goods. The creation of uniforms for different schools and corporate sports leagues is your main production source.
FSS produces about 15 000 articles per year.