FPP may refer to:
- Fundamental Physics Prize - the world's most lucrative science prize
- First-past-the-post voting, an electoral system whereby the governing party is determined by the number of seats won
- First-person perspective - graphical perspective in video games
- Farnesyl pyrophosphate
- Front Page Posts on Metafilter are referred to as FPP.
- Fund Processing Passport, document provided by promoters on their investment funds
- Fixed-priority pre-emptive scheduling, a task scheduling scheme with preemption and fixed priorities
- The final-parsec problem for binary black holes
- The first playable demo or First Playable Prototype (FPP) of a video game
- Powership, or Floating Power Plant (FPP)
- Frequent Player Points (FPP), part of the reward system with the PokerStars VIP Club
- Fantasy prone personality, a disposition or personality trait in which a person experiences a lifelong extensive and deep involvement in fantasy.
- Full Packaged Product, a term used by Microsoft for retail software licenses.
- Fire Protection Publications, a publisher of firefighter training materials
- Forest Peoples Programme, a non-governmental organization concerned with indigenous peoples
- Patriotic Front for Progress or Front Patriotique pour le Progrès (FPP), a political party in the Central African Republic
- Portuguese Roller Sports Federation or Federação Portuguesa de Patinagem (FPP), the governing body for roller sports, such as rink hockey and figure skating, in Portugal