Crossword clues for foi
FOI may refer to:
- Family Opera Initiative, an American opera company
- Fellowship of Isis, an international spiritual organization
- Foi language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Flight of ideas
- Forum Oratori Italiani, a Catholic youth organization
Freedom of information
- Freedom of Information Act (disambiguation)
- Fruit of Islam, an American paramilitary force
- Saint Faith, third-century French saint
- Swedish Defence Research Agency, (Swedish: )
- Foi, a village in Crăciunești, Romania
Usage examples of "foi".
Ma foi, I should wish to keep my illusions concerning insects unimpaired.
Ma foi, I beg your pardon, but as I have but one son, and it is the first time I have ever thought of marrying him, I am still serving my apprenticeship, you know.
When you get your magic, it wouldn't be hard to get nd ol the diabetes, and maybe trim down some of the fat on this torso As appreciation foi letting me use this body.