Foggo is a town in Bauchi State, northern Nigeria some 150 km south-east of Kano, and about 40 km southwest of Azare.
Foggo is a town in Nigeria.
Foggo may also refer to:
- Kyle Foggo (b. 1954), an American intelligence officer involved in the Cunningham scandal
- George Foggo (1793–1869), an English historical painter, brother of James.
- James Foggo (1789–1860), an English historical painter, brother of George.
- James G. Foggo, III, U.S. Navy Vice Admiral, 6th Fleet commander,
- Mark Foggo (b. 1950), an English ska musician