Fofana may refer to:
- Fofana (Angolan footballer)
- Gueïda Fofana, (born 1991), French football (soccer) defensive midfielder.
- Ibrahima Fofana, Guinean trade unionist.
- Ibrahima Kassory Fofana (born circa 1954), former Guinean politician
- Mohamed Fofana (born 1985), Malian football (soccer) defender.
- Moinina Fofana (born 1950), leading Sierra Leonean general in the Kamajors militia.
- Sékou Fofana (born 1980), Malian footballer
- Wesley Fofana, French rugby union player
- Youssouf Falikou Fofana (born 1966), retired Côte d'Ivoire footballer.
Fofana (Angolan footballer)
Pedro Cassunda Domingos known as '''Fofana ''' (born April 3, 1982) is a former Angolan football player. He has played for Angola national team.