FIRA may refer to:
- Rugby Europe, previously entitled FIRA – Association of European Rugby, the administrative body for rugby union in Europe
- Federation of Indian Rationalist Associations, an umbrella body of rationalist, atheist, skeptic, secularist and science organizations in India
- Foreign Investment Review Agency, a Canadian organization
- Federation of International Robot-soccer Association, an international organization which organizes competitive soccer competitions between autonomous robots
- Furniture Industry Research Association, a United Kingdom research association which serves the furniture industry
- UDP-3-O-(3-hydroxymyristoyl)glucosamine N-acyltransferase, an enzyme
Fira, originally known as Fira 2 – Pedrosa, is a Barcelona Metro station serving Fira de Barcelona's Fira Gran Via major trade fair venue and the Pedrosa industrial park, in the L'Hospitalet de Llobregat municipality, to the south-west of Barcelona. It is situated underneath Avinguda Joan Carles I, at the intersection with Pedrosa and Botànica streets. It has a direct access to Fira Gran Via's main entrance. The station was designed by Japanese architect Toyo Ito.
The station opened for passenger service on 12 February 2016, when the , 15-station portion belonging to Barcelona Metro line 9 between Barcelona–El Prat Airport and Zona Universitària station in western Barcelona starts operating. Designated L9 Sud ("L9 South"), the new Barcelona Metro line 9 section offers a regular service frequency of 7 minutes in each direction, though additional partial services may be added if necessary.