Fiq is one of the woredas in the Somali Region of Ethiopia, named after its major town, Fiq. Part of the Fiq Zone, Fiq is bordered on the south by Hamero, on the west by Mayumuluka, on the north by the Jijiga Zone, on the east by the Degehabur Zone, and on the southeast by Segeg; the woreda's western boundary is defined by the Erer River.
The average elevation in this woreda is 1035 meters above sea level. , Ayesha has 40 kilometers of all-weather gravel road and 451 kilometers of community roads; about 9.11% of the total population has access to drinking water.
''' may refer to:
Places: It is a fruit not to be confused with fig
- Afik, an Israeli settlement in the southern Golan Heights built near the depopulated Syrian town of Fiq (see below: "Fiq, Syria")
- Fiq Airfield, a civilian airfield in the southern Golan Heights
- Fiq, Syria, a former Syrian town in the southern Golan Heights
- Fiq, Ethiopia, a city in the Somali Region of Ethiopia; which is located in
- Fiq (woreda), a woreda in the Somali Region of Ethiopia; which is located in
- Fiq Zone, a zone of Somali Region of Ethiopia
- Fédération de l'informatique du Québec (FiQ) or Information Technology Federation of Quebec
- Fédération Internationale des Quilleurs (FIQ), the former name of the sports governing body now known as World Bowling
- Federação Internacional de Quiz, a football quiz competition that takes place on WhatsApp, founded by Henrique Oliver Jr., Carlos Xerox and Natan
- Full-scale IQ (FIQ) of Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale
- Fiqh, Islamic jurisprudence.