Crossword clues for fgs
FGS can refer to:
- Federal German Ship, any commissioned ship of the German Navy.
- Federation of Genealogical Societies.
- Fellow of the Geological Society of London, a member of a learned society.
- Fine Guidance Sensor, an interferometric instrument on board the Hubble Space Telescope.
- Five Good Seconds, a soccer segment hosted by Paul Pabst on The Dan Patrick Show.
- Fo Guang Shan, a Buddhist monastic order.
- Full Genome Sequencing, a biotechnology process of sequencing the entire genome of an organism.
- Geranylfarnesyl diphosphate synthase, an enzyme.