Femi is a common Nigerian given name of Yoruba origin, meaning "love me" or "marry me".
People named Femi includes:Acting
- Femi Taylor, British dancer and actress
- Femi Benussi (born 1945), Italian actress
- Femi Emiola, American actress
- Femi Oyeniran, British actor
- Femi Fani-Kayode (born 1960), Nigerian politician
- Femi Gbaja Biamila (born 1962), Nigerian politician
- Femi Pedro (born 1955), Nigerian politician
- Femi Okurounmu, Nigerian politician, Senator for Ogun Central
- Femi, nickname of Oluwafemi Ajilore (born 1985), footballer now playing for FC Groningen
- Femi Babatunde (born 1986), Nigerian footballer now playing for Kwara United F.C.
- Femi Ilesanmi (born 1991), English professional footballer
- Femi Joseph (born 1990), Nigerian footballer now playing for Liberty Professionals F.C.
- Femi Opabunmi (born 1985), footballer now playing for Shooting Stars FC
- Femi Orenuga (born 1993), English footballer now playing for Everton
- Femi Osofisan (born 1946), Nigerian writer
- Femi Euba, Nigerian actor and playwright
- Femi Oguns, British playwright
- Femi Oke (born 1966), British TV journalist, now in New York
- Femi Otedola (born 1967), Nigerian billionaire businessman
- Femi Kuti (born 1962), Nigerian musician and the eldest son of afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti.
- Femi John Femi (born 1945), Chief of Air Staff of the Nigerian Air Force
- Femi Temowo, British jazz musician