FCO may mean:
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the United Kingdom's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Club Ferro Carril Oeste, a football club of Buenos Aires and the eponymous railway
- Financial Control Officer, a controller
- Fort Collins, Colorado, the fifth most populated city in Colorado
- Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport, near Rome, Italy, by IATA airport code
- Federal Cartel Office, German competition authority (Bundeskartellamt)
- Fellow of the College of Organist, since 1893, Royal College of Organists
Usage examples of "fco".
FCO, Captain Kirk has accomplished this humanitarian deed without revealing in any way to the Talin that an extraplanetary agency was involved.
This upmarket foreign car had caused some resentment amongst Horner's FCO colleagues, as they were forced to drive inferior British models and assumed that the Honourable Horner had been exempted from this rule because he held a title.
The FCO and the MOD are the most important, but any government department can receive CX if the material is relevant to them.