Crossword clues for fcc
- TV watcher?
- Shock jock's overseer, for short
- Important licensing org.
- TV regulatory grp.
- Radio monitoring org.
- Govt. media monitor
- Agcy. that can fine TV stations
- Org. overseeing decency standards
- TV monitor
- Grp. caring about airing
- Media watchdog org.
- Media monitoring grp.
- TV monitor, for short
- Agcy. regulating net neutrality
- Obscenity-monitoring org.
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
U.S. Federal Communications Commission, formed 1934 from the former Federal Radio Commission.
init. face-centered cubic
The FCC, or Federal Communications Commission, is an independent agency of the United States government.
FCC may also refer to: