FBP may refer to:
- Flow-based programming, is a computer programming paradigm that defines applications as networks of processes, exchanging data across predefined connections by message passing.
- Fructose 1,6-bisphosphate
- Filtered Back Projection, an image reconstruction method that makes use of the Radon transform
- FBP-9 submachine gun
- Folate-binding protein, used for folate assays and as a cancer marker
- First BanCorp, a Puerto Rico company whose NYSE trading symbol is FBP
- FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics, an American comic book series from Vertigo comics by Simon Oliver and Robbi Rodriguez.
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Fluff Busting Purity (FB Purity), a browser add-on for cleaning up Facebook
- Progressive Citizens' Party (Fortschrittliche Bürgerpartei), a Liechtenstein national conservative political party