FBO may refer to:
- Family business office, an organization that manages investments and trusts for a single wealthy family.
- Film Booking Offices of America, a 1920s American film studio.
- Fixed-base operator, an aviation business that serves the general aviation industry with items such as fuel, fuel services, catering and customs.
- Forest beat officer, a state as opposed to national government forest ranger in India.
- "For the benefit of", also abbreviated "F/B/O", when written on a check, means that the check's final beneficiary is someone other than the name on the "Pay to the Order Of" line
- Framebuffer Object, a computer graphics term.
- Office of Foreign Building Operations, the U.S. Department of State office handling the building of consulates and embassies.
- Foxtel Box Office, a pay-per-view movie channel owned by Foxtel.