FBB may refer to:
- FBB (F6FBB), a packet radio messaging system
- FBBank, a defunct Greek bank
- Federação de Bandeirantes do Brasil, the Girl Guide Federation of Brazil
- Female bodybuilding
- FinBank Burundi, a Burundian bank
- Flughafen Berlin Brandenburg GmbH, a German airport operator
- Folding boxboard
- The Fresh Beat Band, an American television series
- Führerbegleitbrigade, a German armoured brigade of World War II
- Full Basket Belize, an American charity
- Popular Movement for the Good of Borlänge (Swedish: ), a Swedish political party
FBB is a free and open source bulletin board system for packet transmissions of radio amateurs. Written in C programming language, it allows to transmit messages over the AX.25 packet radio network by VHF, PACTOR on HF and Internet. Originally a MS-DOS program, the current versions run on Linux and 32-bit Windows.
Created in 1986 and consistently maintained, it can be compared to DPBOX and Winlink system, with which it is compatible (Routing mail by the Open FBB forwarding protocol). It also integrates BBS hierarchical addressing.
Its name comes from the radio call sign of its first author, Jean-Paul Roubelat, F6FBB.