FAW or Faw can refer to:
- Football Association of Wales, the third-oldest national association in the world
- Fellowship of Australian Writers, an Australian lobbying group
- FAW Group, a Chinese automotive manufacturing company
- Al-Faw Peninsula, a marshy region adjoining the Persian Gulf
- Al-Faw, a small port town in Iraq
- Al-Faw Palace, a palace in Baghdad
Usage examples of "faw".
I can assure you I have quite a lot at my disposal all kinds of different spells fee faw fums, mumbo jumbos, abraxas, love potions, he glanced quickly at the queen here and added, though I see you have no need of the last of those, having a very beautiful wife whom you love to distraction.
Mistress Faw was Romany herself, and she greeted Lorayne like a sister.
Barbara Faw took up the argument, sparing Lorayne and Coedric the need to speak further.
Tibbie Faw, and there puir Steenie cried for a mutchkin of brandy, for he had had no refreshment the haill day.