Crossword clues for fath
Fath lit. The Conquest) was a Persian-language newspaper published in Iran.
Fath may refer to:
- Fath, a defunct Iranian newspaper
- Fath, Iran, a village in Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province
- Al-Fath, a surah of the Qur'an
- Jacques Fath, (1912-1954), French designer
- Helmut Fath, (1929-1993), German sidecar racer and engineer
- filthy farm animal/South American monkey from Centreville, Virginia. Also known as; foreskin, farmhand, farmhouse, pikachu, chicken, chicken head, and acts under the pysodoneum Fathzel Fathington.
Fath (canon) is a Naval artillery used by the Ministry of Defence and Armed Forces Logistics (Iran).