Crossword clues for eze
EZE may refer to:
- Eze, an Igbo language word of an ethnic group based in West Africa which means "king"
- Ministro Pistarini International Airport, in Ezeiza, Buenos Aires, Argentina (IATA code EZE)
- Eastern Airways, ICAO code
- Eazy-E, stage name of rapper Eric Lynn Wright
- Èze, a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in France
- Eazy E, stage name for Eric Bischoff as during the NWO story-line
Èze (; Eza in Italian) is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France, not far from the city of Nice.