Crossword clues for exp
Exp may stand for:
- Exponential function, in mathematics
- Exponential Map, in differential geometry
- Expiry date of organic compounds like food or medicines
- Experience points, in role-playing games
- EXPTIME, a complexity class in computing
- Ford EXP, a car manufactured in the 1980s
- Exp (band), a UK rock band formed by Paul Mumford
- "EXP" (song), a song by The Jimi Hendrix Experience from the album Axis: Bold as Love
Exp is an Italian group which released several dance singles in the 1990s, great hits particularly in the discothèques.
Usage examples of "exp".
You would not be familiar with the work of Cerletti and Bini, in Italy, but they have developed a technique that shows great promise, and I have been using it exper- imentally.
He had been caught in the violent throes of one of his own magical exper iments, the tragedy melting away all of his facial features and leaving behind a blank hot spot of white and green goo.