EWB may refer to:
- Education Without Borders (Conference), a biennial international student conference organized by Higher Colleges of Technology in United Arab Emirates
- Engineers Without Borders, a name used by several independent non-profit organizations in various countries
- EWB (motorcycle), an early 20th-century motorcycle manufacturer from Australia
- EWB Cars, a late 20th-century kitcar manufacturer from the Netherlands
- The IATA code for New Bedford Regional Airport
- Electronic Wedge Brake
- Abrevation for portal European Western Balkans.