EVT is a three letter acronym for:
- Essential Vietnam Tours, a tourist website.
- Earned Value Technique, a project management technique
- Electrically Variable Transmission (EVT) in the Transmission_(mechanics)#Electric_variable page
- Emergency Vehicle Technician, a technician who has been certified by the Emergency Vehicle Technician Certification Commission
- Engineering validation test, the first in a sequence of new-product development stages
- Enterprise Value Tax, a putative tax on the disposal of a business
- Environment Verification Testing, the testing of a new environment into an existing network (such as SIT, DEV, PR or UAT)
- Equiviscous temperature, the temperature at which bitumen attains the proper viscosity for application.
- Estill Voice Training, a programme for developing vocal skills
- European Vale Tudo, a mixed martial arts promotion based in Sweden
- Expectancy Violations Theory, a theory in the study of communications.
- The Extreme value theorem, a theorem in calculus
- Extreme value theory, a branch of statistics