adv. (context Internet slang humorous English) ever (gloss: at any time)
Evar or EVAR may refer to:
- Endovascular aneurysm repair
- Endovascular repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm
EVaR may refer to:
- Entropic value at risk
People with the name Evar include:
- Evar Swanson (1902–1973), American football and baseball player
- Evar Saar (born 1969), Estonian linguist
- Evar Orbus, fictional character from the Star Wars expanded universe
Usage examples of "evar".
Then, after they arrived in Oberg, Evar would expect her to invite him to her house.
In fact, there had only been Evar and, before him, a young mechanic named Rafael Tejada.
There had been too many opportunities to dwell on what Evar IngersLens had told her—that the patrol in Turing, according to Dyami, was beating and otherwise abusing the people there.
She belonged back in Evart, Indiana, ready to start for the animal clinic, to dream her own private dream of somehow raising the money to get a veterinarian's degree.