Crossword clues for eva
- Gabor of ''Green Acres''
- First name in a Lloyd Webber work
- Entertainer Gabor
- Costar of Teri, Felicity, et al
- Astronaut excursion
- Actress/director Longoria
- Actress Mendes who appears as herself in "Knocked Up"
- Actress Mendes of ''Hitch''
- Actress Longoria or Mendes
- Actress Green of 2006's "Casino Royale"
- Actress Green of "Sin City 2: A Dame to Kill For"
- Actress -- Longoria Parker
- A Mendes of Hollywood
- "Penny Dreadful" star Green
- "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" actress Green
- "Little" girl in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
- "Hitch" costar Mendes
- "Dumbo" actress Green
- "Devious Maids" coproducer/director Longoria
- "Desperate Housewives" star Longoria
- "CSI: Miami" actress LaRue
- "300: Rise of an Empire" actress Green
- ''Little'' '60s singer
- ''Housewife'' Longoria
- ''Die Meistersinger'' heroine
- ''Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg'' heroine
- ___ Peron (musical Madonna role)
- Youngest of the Gabors
- Youngest Gabor
- Wrestler Marie
- Work done while tethered to a space station, for short
- With Little, Loco-Motion singer
- Will's wife in "The Other Guys"
- Uncle Tom's pet
- Uncle Tom's friend
- Uncle Tom's Cabin character
- Uncle Tom rescues her from drowning
- TV star Longoria
- TV actress Longoria
- Topsy's charge
- Tony Parker's ex, ___ Longoria
- Tony Parker's ex
- The notorious Ms Braun
- The late Ms. Braun
- The ''I Don't Care Girl'' Tanguay
- Tethered NASA chore
- Subject for Sir Andrew
- Stowe's little one
- Stage star Tanguay of "I Don't Care" fame
- Spacewalk, e.g., in NASA shorthand
- Spacewalk acronym
- Space walk: Abbr
- Space walk, to NASA
- Sister of Magda and Zsa Zsa
- Singer Little ___
- She plays Ana on TV's "Telenovela"
- Senora PerÃ³n
- SeÃ±ora Peron
- Saint of films
- Revlon model Mendes
- Postminimalist sculptor Hesse
- Porn star ___ Angelina
- Pop singer Simons
- Political Perón
- Peron, for one
- Perón who was the inspiration for an Andrew Lloyd Webber musical
- Perón who was played by Madonna in a 1996 movie musical
- Perón who was once portrayed by Madonna
- Perón who served as First Lady of Argentina
- Perón played by Madonna
- Perón or Longoria
- Peron or Braun
- Perón of politics
- PerÃ³n of Argentina
- Oscar-winning actress ___ Marie Saint
- Ophelia's cousin in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
- Onetime co-star of Teri, Felicity, and Marcia
- One Gabor
- Old-time actress Le Gallienne
- NASA walk
- NASA outing
- Musical role for Madonna
- Ms. Mendes
- Mrs. Pern
- Moonwalk acronym
- Model/actress Marcille
- Miss St. Claire of Kentucky
- Miss Gabor
- Mendes whose first role was in "Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror"
- Mendes who costarred with partner Ryan Gosling in "The Place Beyond the Pines"
- Mendes or Peron
- Mendes or Gabor
- Mendes of "The Women"
- Mendes of "The Spirit"
- Mendes in "The Place Beyond the Pines"
- Memorable Peron
- Marie Saint of films
- Marie Saint
- Marcille who won "America's Next Top Model" in 2004
- Marcille who left "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"
- Main character in "Enough Said"
- Madre di Caino e Abele
- Madonna film role of '96
- Lovely Longoria
- Longtime "CSI: Miami" actress LaRue
- Longoria with a $40 million "Desperate Housewives" contract
- Longoria who's one of the executive producers of "Devious Maids"
- Longoria who spoke at the 2012 DNC
- Longoria who played Dora the Explorer's mom
- Longoria who hosted the first night of the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- Longoria who guest-starred on "Empire"
- Longoria who executive produced the documentary "Food Chains"
- Longoria who coproduces "Devious Maids"
- Longoria Parker of "Desperate Housewives"
- Longoria Parker of "Desparate Housewives"
- Longoria or La Rue
- Longoria of the upcoming sitcom "Hot & Bothered"
- Longoria of the short-lived "Dragnet" TV remake
- Longoria of 2018's "Overboard"
- Longoria of "Overboard" (2018)
- Longoria of "Overboard"
- Longoria of "Frontera"
- Longoria of 'Desperate Housewives'
- Longoria formerly of "The Young and the Restless"
- Little singer of the '60s
- Little rock singer
- Little __, singer of the #1 hit "The Loco-Motion"
- Little ___, "The Loco-Motion" singer of 1962
- Little ___ (Loco - Motion singer)
- Little ___ ("Uncle Tom's Cabin" character)
- Lifestyle vlogger Gutowski
- Lead role in "Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg"
- LaRue or Longoria
- La Gallienne or Bartok
- L'Oréal spokeswoman Longoria
- Juan's famous wife
- Juan Peróns second wife
- Juan Peron's lady
- Jeweler ___ Fehren
- Jazz singer Cassidy
- Jazz chanteuse Cassidy
- Jardín del Edén woman
- Hungarian-born Gabor
- Hitler's love
- Heroine of "Die Meistersinger von Nurnberg"
- Green of "The Salvation"
- Green of "Dark Shadows"
- Green in pictures
- Golden Globe-nominated "Penny Dreadful" actress Green
- Glamorous Gabor
- Giardino dell'Eden woman
- Gabrielles portrayer on Desperate Housewives
- Gabrielle's portrayer on TV
- Gabor of old Hollywood
- Gabor of "Love Island"
- Gabor of "Gigi"
- Gabor who died in 1995
- French actress Green
- First name of a "Desperate Housewives" star
- First lady Peron
- Female Peron
- Fashion model Marcille
- Fashion model Herzigova
- Famous Gabor
- Eternally, in texts
- Emergency copter operation
- Czech model Herzigova
- Cuban-American actress Mendes
- Creazione di ___ (Sistine fresco)
- Cougar Longoria
- Costar of Teri on "Desperate Housewives"
- Costar of Meg and Debra in "The Women"
- Costar of Marcia, Felicity, and Nicollette
- Compassionate "Uncle Tom's Cabin" girl
- Comedian Victor
- Co-star of Teri, Marcia and Felicity
- Co-star of Teri, Felicity, and Marcia
- Children's book author Ibbotson
- Children's author Ibbotson
- Casino Royale actress Green
- Braun, for one
- Braun of Hitler era
- Big name in '40s-'50s Argentina
- BAFTA-winning actress Green
- Adán's mate in la Biblia
- Actress Mendes who is in a relationship with Ryan Gosling
- Actress Mendes who has two children with Ryan Gosling
- Actress Mendes who had a baby with Ryan Gosling
- Actress Mendes who comforts Will Ferrell in "The Other Guys" by singing "Pimps Don't Cry"
- Actress Mendes of "The Other Guys"
- Actress Mendes of "All About the Benjamins"
- Actress Longoria who's an executive producer of "Devious Maids"
- Actress Longoria who teamed up with Novartis to raise awareness about metastatic breast cancer
- Actress Longoria who divorced Tony Parker
- Actress Longoria or Gabor
- Actress Longoria of "Telenovela"
- Actress LaRue or Longoria
- Actress LaRue
- Actress Green who plays Vanessa on "Penny Dreadful"
- Actress Green or Longoria
- Actress Green of "The Golden Compass"
- Actress Green of "Penny Dreadful"
- Actress Green of "Kingdom of Heaven"
- Actress Gabor who starred on "Green Acres"
- Actress and model Mendes
- Actress and L'Oréal spokesperson Longoria
- Actor-director Longoria
- Activist Ansley
- A popular Perón
- A PerÃ³n or Gabor
- A Gabor
- 4___ (permanently, to texters)
- 4 follower, in textspeak
- 2003 LL Cool J film, "Deliver Us from ___"
- 1940s first lady Perón
- "Which Witch?" author Ibbotson
- "We Own the Night" actress Mendes
- "Training Day" actress Mendes
- "Total Divas" star ___ Marie
- "The Young and the Restless" actress Marcille
- "The Other Guys" costar Mendes
- "The Other Guys" actress Mendes
- "The Loco-Motion" vocalist Little ___
- "The Bride" role
- "Telenovela" star Longoria
- "On the Waterfront" Oscar winner __ Marie Saint
- "MOOD 4 ___" (Beyonce song)
- "Me" in the Oscar-winning song "You Must Love Me"
- "Loco-Motion" singer Little ___
- "Little" pop singer of the '60s
- "Little" 1960s singer
- "Hitch" star Mendes
- "Hitch" actress Mendes
- "Hadestown" actress Noblezada
- "Green Acres" actress Gabor
- "Ghost Rider" actress Mendes
- "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" singer
- "Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg" heroine
- "Devious Maids" executive producer Longoria
- "Desperate Housewives" actress Longoria
- "Dark Shadows" actress Green
- "CSI: Miami" actress ___ La Rue
- "Casino Royale" (2006) actress Green
- "America's Next Top Model" winner Pigford
- "___, Beware of the City" (Andrew Lloyd Webber composition)
- "___ Luna" (Allende novel)
- "__ Luna": Allende novel
- 'Penny Dreadful' star Green
- ''Locomotion'' singer Little __
- ''Little'' Stowe girl
- ''Hitch'' co-star Mendes
- ''Die Meistersinger'' soprano
- _____ Marie Saint
- ____ Marie Saint
- ___ Von Braun
- ___ Peron, Argentine first lady
- ___ Perón (former Argentina first lady who had a musical written about her)
- ___ Marie Saint (actress who turned 90 in 2014)
- ___ Marie Saint (Academy Award-winning actress)
- ___ Marie Saint (91-year-old actress)
- ___ Air, carrier to Taiwan
- __ ongoria of TV
- "Casino Royale" Bond girl ___ Green
- The "I Don't Care Girl" Tanguay
- "Uncle Tom's Cabin" girl
- British actress Bartok
- Stowe girl
- "The Loco-Motion" singer Little ____
- Spacewalk, e.g.: Abbr.
- Mistress Braun
- NASA walk, for short
- Stowe's Little _____
- Senora Peron
- "Die Meistersinger" soprano
- SeГ±ora Peron
- 60's singer Little ___
- "Die Meistersinger" heroine
- Zsa Zsa's sister
- "The Loco-Motion" girl
- Topsy's playmate in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
- Spacewalking inits.
- A Gabor sister
- Little ___, 60's singer
- PerГіn of Argentina
- Foerster opera
- Spacewalk, for short
- Adolf's mistress
- Mrs. Peron
- Spacewalk, to NASA
- Actress Bartok
- Braun or PerГіn
- Actress Le Gallienne
- "Little" Stowe girl
- 1960's singer Little ___
- One of the Gabors of old Hollywood
- "Little" 60's singer
- Stowe slave
- Astronaut's outing: Abbr.
- Early 60's singer Little ___
- Wagner soprano
- Actress ___ Marie Saint
- One of the Gabor sisters
- Space station assignment, for short
- SeГ±ora PerГіn
- Sister of Zsa Zsa and Magda
- 1954 Oscar winner ___ Marie Saint
- Gabor or PerГіn
- Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"
- A PerГіn
- Popular PerГіn
- Little ___, who sang "The Loco-Motion"
- "Little" girl of "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
- Rice and Lloyd Webber's "Waltz for ___ and Che"
- "Green Acres" star Gabor
- Little ___ of 60's pop
- ___ PerГіn, former Argentine first lady
- Zsa ZsaвЂ™s sister
- 60's pop star Little ___
- "Deliver Us From ___," 2003 film
- Soprano Marton of the Met
- "Deliver Us From ___" (2003 romantic comedy)
- Seductive Longoria
- Spacewalk, for NASA
- Actress/model Mendes
- Stowe heroine
- "Little" '60s singer
- Actress Mendes or Longoria
- "Deliver Us From ___" (2003 film)
- Actress Longoria Parker
- TV's Longoria
- Mendes or Longoria
- "Little" Stowe character
- With 56-Across, Saint of Hollywood
- Operatic heroine wooed by Beckmesser
- Actress Mendes of "Hitch"
- Mendes of "2 Fast 2 Furious"
- "Little" woman of '60s music
- 2006 Bond girl ___ Green
- ___ Air (carrier to Taiwan)
- Model Herzigova
- Bond girl player Green
- Little ___, who did the Loco-Motion
- Wagner heroine
- Mendes of "Hitch"
- Powerful PerГіn
- "Little" singer of the '60s
- Little ___, who sang "Do the Loco-Motion with me"
- Mendes of Hollywood
- "Little" name in 1960s pop
- Bond girl Green of "Casino Royale"
- Braun who married Hitler
- "Little" girl of fiction
- Jazz/blues singer Cassidy
- "Evita" role
- Green on the screen
- ___ Air (Taiwanese carrier)
- Actress Green of "300: Rise of an Empire"
- Actress Green of "Casino Royale"
- Actress Mendes of "2 Fast 2 Furious"
- ___ Green, 2006 Bond girl
- Juan PerГіn's second wife
- Longoria of "Telenovela"
- Green on a screen
- Mrs. PerГіn
- "Die Meistersinger von NГјrnberg" heroine
- Green on the silver screen
- Youngest Gabor sister
- Gabor or Perón
- ___ Peron, former Argentine first lady
- A Perón
- Popular Perón
- Braun or Perón
- Gabor of "Green Acres"
- Braun or Marie Saint
- St. Clare's little girl
- Adolf's bunkermate?
- Stowe character
- ___ Duarte Perón
- ___ Marie Saint of films
- Actress Tanguay
- Lisa on "Green Acres"
- Bartok or Perón
- One of Jolie's daughters
- A sister of Zsa Zsa
- Topsy's friend
- Ballerina Evdokimova
- Friend of Topsy
- Braun or Gabor
- M. Levin novel
- Miss Pogner of "Die Meistersinger"
- Stowe child
- Braun or Le Gallienne
- The Gabor of "Gigi"
- Le Gallienne or Gabor
- Stowe's "Little" girl
- Gabor or Le Gallienne
- Perón or LeGallienne
- Miss Le Gallienne
- Lehár work
- Bartok or Gabor
- Lehar work: 1911
- Stowe tot
- Juan Perón's esposa
- Daughter of Augustine St. Clare
- Fräulein Braun
- Tanguay or Le Gallienne
- Gabor or Saint
- Peron or Gabor
- Spacewalk, acronymically
- ___ Pogner of "Die Meistersinger"
- One of Jolie's girls
- Lehar opus: 1911
- Girl saved by Uncle Tom
- Little heroine
- Walk in space, for short
- The Gabor in "Gigi"
- Topsy's little friend
- Adolf's companion volume, carried by each supporter, in need of substantial organisation
- Woman from East Virginia
- Welcome return for a girl
- Girl's name
- Longoria of TV and film
- Juan's wife in a musical
- Madonna role
- Peron of Argentina
- NASA spacewalk
- Mendes of movies
- One of the Perons
- Green of "Casino Royale"
- Ms. Longoria Parker
- Longoria or Mendes
- "Penny Dreadful" actress Green
- Actress Gabor whose sisters were Zsa Zsa and Magda
- "2 Fast 2 Furious" actress Mendes
- Juan Perón's wife
- Juan Peron's first lady
- Gabor sister
- "Casino Royale" actress Green
- Zsa Zsa's sis
- NASA "walk"
- Magda's sister
- Juan's second wife
- Gabrielle portrayer on "Desperate Housewives"
- Argentina's Peron
- Zsa Zsa's sibling
- Singer Cassidy who achieved posthumous fame
- Ms. Peron
- Ms. Gabor
- Mendes of "Stuck on You"
- Magda and Zsa Zsa's sister
- Green of "Penny Dreadful"
- Eddie's "Green Acres" co-star
- Actress Longoria of "Desperate Housewives"
- "Uncle Tom's Cabin" character
- Spacewalk initials
- Perón who was First Lady of Argentina
- Mendes of "The Other Guys"
- Mendes of "Ghost Rider"
- Longoria of ''Desperate Housewives''
- Co-star of Teri and Felicity
- Actress Amurri
- Youngest of the Gabor sisters
- Wife of Juan Perón
- Uncle Tom's "little" friend
- Supermodel Herzigova
- She played Lisa on "Green Acres"
- Role for Madonna
- Powerful Peron
- Ms Braun
- Model Marcille
- Mendes of the movies
- Little "Locomotion" singer
- Hitler's wife
- Green of "The Golden Compass"
- Green of "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children"
- Girl rescued by Uncle Tom
- Gabor or Longoria
- Gabor of TV and film
- Costar of Teri and Felicity
- Cary's "North by Northwest" costar
- Argentina's ... Peron
- Andrew Lloyd Webber subject
- Adolph's mistress
- Actress Mendes of "The Place Beyond the Pines"
- Actress Green of Showtime's "Penny Dreadful"
- Actress and producer Longoria
- Actress ___ Longoria Parker
- Actress __ Longoria Parker
- "The Place Beyond the Pines" actress Mendes
- "Sin City: A Dame to Kill For" actress Green
- "Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children" star Green
- "Devious Maids" coproducer Longoria
- ''Uncle Tom's Cabin'' girl
- --- Marie Saint
- ___ Longoria-Parker
- Zsa Zsas sister
- Teri's "Desperate Housewives" co-star
- Stowe's little girl
- She was Lisa on "Green Acres"
- SeÃ±ora PerÃ³n
- Ophelia's niece, in "Uncle Tom's Cabin"
- One of Zsa Zsa's sisters
- NASA excursion
- Mrs. Juan Peron
- Movies' Mendes
- Model/actress Mendes
- Model Mendes
- Miss St. Clare
- Mendes of film
- Mendes of "We Own the Night"
- Mendes of "Training Day"
- Longoria-Parker of TV
- Longoria-Parker of ''Desperate Housewives''
- Longoria who played Gabrielle on "Desperate Housewives"
- Longoria or Gabor
- Longoria of the screen
- Little Stowe girl
- Little girl of fiction
- Late singer Cassidy
- LaRue of "CSI: Miami"
- Juan's first lady
- Juan Perón's second wife
- Green on screen
- Gabor or Mendes
adv. (eye dialect of ever English)
Housing Units (2000): 213
Land area (2000): 2.922706 sq. miles (7.569774 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 2.922706 sq. miles (7.569774 sq. km)
FIPS code: 24688
Located within: Alabama (AL), FIPS 01
Location: 34.325209 N, 86.747722 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 35621
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Eva is a given name for women:
- Eva (name), also contains a list of people named Eva
Eva or EVA may also refer to:
is a character from the Metal Gear series. EVA is introduced in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater in 2004, and appears in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
eva is a video social network that allows users to record and post short, spontaneous videos from their mobile phones.
Eva is a female given name, the Latinate counterpart of English Eve, derived from a Hebrew name meaning "life" or "living one." It can also mean full of Life or mother of life. It is the standard biblical form of Eve in many European languages.
Evita is a diminutive form of the Spanish name "Eva", most often referring to María Eva Duarte de Perón.
Eva was a Norwegian monthly magazine, released by Allers Familie-Journal in 2003. Its target group was "active women 40 years and older", and its circulation was 42,943 in 2004. The editor was Kirsten Offerdal.
It was discontinued from the early 2009.
EVA was a continuously running benchmark project for assessing the quality and value of protein structure prediction and secondary structure prediction methods. Methods for predicting both secondary structure and tertiary structure - including homology modeling, protein threading, and contact order prediction - were compared to results from each week's newly solved protein structures deposited in the Protein Data Bank. The project aims to determine the prediction accuracy that would be expected for non-expert users of common, publicly available prediction webservers; this is similar to the related LiveBench project and stands in contrast to the bi-yearly benchmark CASP, which aims to identify the maximum accuracy achievable by prediction experts.
"'''Eva '''" is the first single of Finnish symphonic metal band Nightwish's sixth studio album Dark Passion Play. It was the first release to feature the band's new singer, Anette Olzon, following Tarja Turunen's departure in 2005.
Initially the single was only released on the Internet and radio, with the release date to May 30, 2007, together with the revealing of the identity of the new vocalist ( Anette Olzon), but due to a leak on May 23, the vocalist identity was revealed on May 24, and the song was released on the 25th. Officially, "Eva" started to play on Finnish radio stations YleX and Radio Rock at 7 AM, May 25, and was available as a download the same day.
All European income from this release were donated to charity (Child Charity Foundation), and the income from Finnish Internet sales were donated to two children's homes in Finland.
Eva's cover was announced on the official website on May 17. It features a young girl dressed in 19th century Finnish clothing with a teddy bear in front of a house by night.
Eva, released in the United Kingdom as Eve, is a 1962 Italian-French drama film directed by Joseph Losey and starring Jeanne Moreau, Stanley Baker and Virna Lisi. Its screenplay is adapted from James Hadley Chase's 1945 best-selling novel Eve.
Eva is a 1948 Swedish drama film directed by Gustaf Molander and written by Ingmar Bergman. It was adapted from Bergman's short story "Trumpetaren och vår herre".
Eva is a 1958 Austrian comedy film directed by Rolf Thiele. It was entered into the 1959 Cannes Film Festival.
Eva is a genus of moth in the family Geometridae.
Eva is a 2010 Romanian drama film directed by Adrian Popovici. It premiered on 20 May 2010 at the Cannes Film Festival.
Eva is an apple variety developed in Brazil. Like the Julieta the Eva grows and is productive even in tropical climates.
Eva is a Czech-language opera by Josef Bohuslav Foerster first performed in Prague in 1899. It is one of the "new realism" operas of the turn of the century with strong Moravian Slovak elements.
"Eva" is an Italian-language 1982 song by Umberto Tozzi. It was released as a double-A side with " Mama", and the success of both songs confirmed the singer's early popularity in Italy.
Eva or Eve is a 1953 Greek drama film directed by Maria Plyta and starring Manos Katrakis, Dinos Iliopoulos and Nina Sgouridou.
Eva is a science fiction novel for young adults by Peter Dickinson, published by Gollancz in 1988. Set in a dystopian future, it features "the hybrid that results when the brain-patterns and memory of a dying girl are transferred into the brain of a chimpanzee." Dickinson researched chimp behavior for the book and he dedicated it to Jane Goodall.
Eva was highly commended for the annual British Carnegie Medal and in 2008 it won the retrospective Phoenix Award. It is one of Dickinson's best known works and by far his most popular in the U.S.
Eva is a 2011 Spanish science fiction film directed by Kike Maíllo. It was released on 7 September 2011 at the 68th Venice International Film Festival, where it was screened out of competition. The film stars Daniel Brühl, Marta Etura, Lluís Homar and Alberto Ammann.
Eva was nominated in twelve categories at the 26th Goya Awards, scoring three wins — Best New Director, Best Supporting Actor and Best Special Effects. It earned nominations for Best Actor, Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Make Up and Hairstyles, Best Original Score, Best Original Screenplay, Best Production Design, Best Production Supervision and Best Sound. The film was also nominated for sixteen Gaudí Awards, winning five.
The film had a limited theatrical release in the United States on March 13, 2015 by The Weinstein Company.
Usage examples of "eva".
This frame was quickly filled by two cosmonauts in EVA suits, deploying a barely visible net around the doorway.
With the sun rose the Fairies, and, with Eva, hastened away to the fountain, whose cool waters were soon filled with little forms, and the air ringing with happy voices, as the Elves floated in the blue waves among the fair white lilies, or sat on the green moss, smoothing their bright locks, and wearing fresh garlands of dewy flowers.
His bed, from which she had hastily averted her eyes, was a huge fourposter, big enough for him to have entertained three Eva Chance-Smythes in it at once, being her naughtily irreverent thought at the sight of it.
Her penlight throwing a tiny spot of illumination, Eva padded through the darkened foyer in her expensive aerobic shoes, her thin, black lycra bodysuit feeling as tight and comfortable as her own skin.
Demothi asked as Ferrol struggled to strip off his EVA skinsuit in zero-gee.
When Eva came back she hid his teeth, but he splodged it all up and ate it anyway.
This dead woman, Eva Larson, like Sandi Walters, had been accused of abusing her daughter.
Rob had simply not been involved in the murders of Sandi Walters or Eva Larson.
In July 1952 Eva Per6n, the wife of the dictator of Argentina and the power behind the throne, had died of cancer.
For Steven Lloyd Chalker, whose birth was another delaying factor in getting this one finished: And for Eva, as always.
What would you say to you and me, Julia and Celia, Karl and Eva, and perhaps old Neil, though let's pray he doesn't bring that scrawny classicist from Somerville.
Karl and Eva must have set the scene for them and, once David had acquiesced, there was no going back for him.
So why should it really be that surprising—in the same city which had produced a woman like Eva Bacharach—that the wife and daughters of Mordechai Spira would be unusual women?
So why should it really be that surprisingin the same city which had produced a woman like Eva Bacharachthat the wife and daughters of Mordechai Spira would be unusual women?
I was just reading a review in one of his running magazines of the latest in "Sport Utility Sneakers," as they are evidently called, and it was full of passages like this: "A dual density EVA midsole with air units fore and aft provides stability while a gel heel-insert absorbs shock, but the shoe makes a narrow footprint, a characteristic that typically suits only the biomechanically efficient runner.