Eulogius of Paris (, born Vasily Semyonovich Georgiyevsky; April 10, 1868 – April 8, 1946 in Paris) was an Orthodox Christian bishop, who led elements of the Russian Orthodox diaspora in Western Europe from 1921 until his death. From 1931 he was head of the Patriarchal Exarchate for Orthodox Parishes of Russian Tradition in Western Europe. He was at various times archbishop and metropolitan bishop of the Moscow Patriarchate, the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia and the Ecumenical Patriarchate.
Eulogius can refer to:
- Saint Eulogius of Alexandria (607 AD)
- Saint Eulogius of Cordova, priest and martyr (859 AD)
- Saint Eulogius, a deacon martyred with Saint Fructuosus
- An early bishop of Amiens
- Eulogius Schneider (1756–1794)