ETP may refer to:
- Eastern Treatment Plant, sewage treatment plant in Melbourne, Australia
- Economic Transformation Programme, ongoing program to leapfrog Malaysia's economy.
- Effluent treatment plant, a process to convert wastewater - which is water no longer needed or suitable for its most recent use - into an effluent that can be either returned to the water cycle with minimal environmental issues or reused. see industrial wastewater treatment
- Electrolytic Tin Plate, a tinning process.
- Electrolytic-Tough-Pitch is a type of oxygen-free copper
- Emergency turn procedure, a procedure followed by aircraft following an engine failure during or shortly after takeoff.
- End time prophet
- Ethical Tea Partnership
- European Technology Platform
- Evaluated total price, an evaluation process.
- Exchange-traded product, including exchange-traded fund and exchange-traded note