ETB may refer to:
In science, technology, and medicine:
- Endothelin receptor type B, a protein
- End Transmission Block character, a control code in computing
- Engineering and Technology Board of the UK
- Electric trolleybus
In economics and finance:
- Ethiopian birr (ISO 4217 currency code)
- Xchanging, formerly the European Transaction Bank
- Economics and Trade Branch of the United Nations
- EITB, a public broadcasting service of the Basque Country
- Empresa de Telecomunicaciones de Bogotá, a Colombian telecommunications company
- Eugène Terre'Blanche (1941–2010), South African political figure
The Empresa de Telecomunicaciones de Bogotá, ) is one of the principal telecommunication companies in Colombia, principally in Cundinamarca and Villavicencio. In 2012 there were almost 2,000,000 telephone lines with this company.
Also, because ETB TV does not have coverage nationwide, they have an alliance with DirecTV Colombia in order to offer all services in the major cities of Colombia.
The company is the owner of the Alvaro Camargo de la Torre School and the Tomas Alva Edison School, providing education to employees' children.