Espin is a lunar crater that lies on the far side of the Moon, just beyond the northeastern limb. It lies to the west-southwest of the larger crater Seyfert, and northwest of Deutsch.
This is a worn formation with heavy damage along the northern rim. Several small craters lie along the northern edge, and a crater lies across the southern rim. The northern part of the interior floor is somewhat irregular, but it is more level to the south. A ray from the crater Giordano Bruno to the north-northwest reaches the western interior of Espin.
Espin can refer to:
- espin (protein)
- Espin (surname)
- Espin (crater) – a lunar crater named after Thomas Henry Espinell Compton Espin
Espin or Espín is a surname, and may refer to:
- Alejandro Castro Espín (born 1965), Cuban political and military figure
- Juan Valera Espín (born 1984), Spanish footballer
- T. H. E. C. Espin (1858–1934), British astronomer
- Vilma Espín (1930–2007), Cuban revolutionary