Crossword clues for esme
- Olaf's girlfriend in Lemony Snicket books
- Carlisle Cullen's wife in "Twilight"
- Woman in all four "Twilight" novels
- "Nine Stories" title girl
- Heroine in one of Salinger's "Nine Stories"
- Salinger's "For ___ - With Love and Squalor"
- "A Series of Unfortunate Events" villainess
- Title girl in a J. D. Salinger story
- Titular Salinger girl
- The farmer's wife in "Babe"
- Seal in Disney's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"
- "Love and Squalor" girl
- Girl in a Salinger tale
- Salinger's "To ___ with Love"
- J.D. Salinger girl
- Salinger character
- Girl in a Salinger story
- Short story by Saki
- Salinger's "For _____--With Love and Squalor"
- Salinger girl
- Salinger dedicatee
- Wife's name in "Babe"
- Name in a Salinger title
- Saki story
- Salinger heroine
- Salinger title character
- Salinger story subject
- Salinger orphan
- First of "The Chronicles of Clovis"
- Saki title
- "Love and Squalor" girl of literature
- Saki story whose title character is a hyena
- Title girl of a "Nine Stories" story
- Salinger lass
- Salinger title girl
- Celebrity biographer Hawes
Esmé or Esmée is a French given name, the participle of French esmer "to esteem" (whence also English aim). Esmé came to be used in Scotland in the 16th century as the name of Esmé Stewart, 1st Duke of Lennox (1542–1583) and is now among the most popular baby names for girls in the UK.
Esme is also used as a short form for the feminine name Esmeralda.
Eşme is a town and district of Uşak Province in the inner Aegean Region of Turkey. Apart from the central town of Eşme, the district counts three townships with own municipality, namely Yeleğen, Ahmetler and Güllü.
The principal economic activities include tobacco farming, stockbreeding, kilim weaving and trading.
Esmé is a French given name.
Esme may also refer to:
- Eşme, a town in Turkey
- Esme (genus), a genus of damselfly
- ESME-Sudria, a French educational institution
- ESME ( External Short Messaging Entity), in telecommunications